Monday, September 8, 2008

Goodbye curls

I cut my hair.

And I'm happy to do it :)
*I'm still complaining about it though. It needs a little more touch up!*

To people who think: "Sayangnyaaa..." or "What was wrong with your long hair??", nothing was wrong with my long curls, but I just decided to have a new look. ^_^x

If you still insist on making me feel bad/regret cutting my hair, go curl your own hair lah! Steal my previous style for all I care. I give you instruction again: Digital curl your hair from just above ear level and ask for side swept bangs. Done! That was easy right? But you'll need $$ of course.. Good luck!

Y^_^x

3 comments:

I AM A BLOGGER said...

omg, miss van, wat happen? Do you need love advice? You dun hv to cut ur hair{juz kidding}Anyway, cool hair cut, make u a lot older! and more mature(^^). Keep it going on, my hair even shorter leh(^^)

Jhen said...

nice haircut!
hahahaha welcome to the short hair gang. LOL

lyn said...

hey... u got a haircut!!!
it suits you though ^^
makes you look younger... hehe...
anyway ciao n good luck in UK...