Sunday, July 19, 2009

Compact KL>Seremban>Ipoh Trip! (Day 3)


DAY 3

Dragged my luggages all the way from Hang Tuah station to Pavillion shopping mall. It was a 800km+ walk! Why Pavillion? No particular reason. Just for fun and to sakai. Hoho.


There’s this nice flowery fountain in front of Pavillion shopping mall..



We had Pancake International for breakfast! Yummy yum yum.. I knew I said I will not have anything western for a long time but this is just too much of an exception...



Ooo la la.. My Pancake of Peaches (Peach! :p)



Lovely us..

The waiter actually offered to help us take this picture! Eeeww.. no way. But he insisted. Oh well, just so he wouldn't suspect we are fresh from a mental hospital or something.. we posed this way..


What else do girls do when a Megasale gives out the slightest hint of its arrival? SHOPPING!




Yup, I know I'm super sakai. It's one of the only things I'm really good at :p




The flower lights are on! Pretty pretty..

Later, Pearle had to rush back home so I tagged along to Dijah’s place. Watched our favourite Spongebob Squarepants and Michael Jackson’s Top 40 songs hosted by a weird guy. By evening, it’s time to say goodbye to my high school darlings and have a reunion with my foundation buddies!

Met Pei Wern and her sis, Pei Yi at Pavillion. Without my prior knowledge they brought me to have dinner with a BIG bunch of their family members. What a SHOCKER. But I survived, they were great people and I had great food :D Banana fritters... OoOoO. So that’s DAY 3 for you.

To be continued..

0 comments: