Wednesday, October 22, 2008

GLORIOUSFOOD Menu #1


I love food.

And staying in a self-catered hall is the best option for me :D

Because I am so proud of us (Me, May, Wai Xin, Ying) and all of our cooking skills combined together, *and of course to get your saliva running! :P* I will be posting our weekly GLORIOUSFOOD menus!

So get that nappin ready below your chin, and be amazed/entertained/amused/impressed/simply in AWE with our weekly dinners...

monday


Macaroni with bolognese sauce



tuesday

Korean Chicken


Soy sauce stir-fried green beans



wednesday

Sweet and sour chicken



Long beans with garlic



thursday
(bou tong/soup day!)



ABC


Broccoli



friday
(frozen day!)




Pizza



Lasagna



Salad with sliced apples



Not bad huh?

a lil' bit of lunch...



Bacon + eggs + toast + ham/cheese packs... + olive?


Ham + cheesy toast with salad and tomatoes


Stay tuned for more GLORIOUSFOOD! ;)

Cheerio everyone~

*above: ginger bread men from Greggs*

2 comments:

I AM A BLOGGER said...

ooo my, miss van , u go thre to become a chef, izit?hahaha

v4n3s2a_k said...

kind of true. Hahahaha! I'm concentrating more on my cooking classes instead :p good point jay