Krispy Kreme.
Just can't get enough of it. :p
Food updates!
*drools*
monday
Fried rice with luncheon & eggs

Cheese baked broccoli and cauliflower
Cheese baked broccoli and cauliflower
tuesday
(I think this was actually on a wednesday... hmm.. oh well)
*swaps this dish with Sweet & Sour Chicken*


wednesday



Manchester Sausage
(really yummy. said to be the best in the UK!)
(I think this was actually on a wednesday... hmm.. oh well)
*swaps this dish with Sweet & Sour Chicken*
Pork Chop
Jacket Potatoes
wednesday
May
Manchester Sausage
(really yummy. said to be the best in the UK!)
thursday
Desserts

Was that mouth-watering?
CHECK THIS OUT
In china town, Manchester... (Taiwu Restaurant)











Chicken + Corn + Carrot Soya Soup
Vegetables
Desserts
Was that mouth-watering?
CHECK THIS OUT
In china town, Manchester... (Taiwu Restaurant)
Missing dim sums!
More updates coming!
*don't worry, I promise the next post won't be bout food again :p*
p.s.: if anyone wants to have dim sum but is worried about the price, go to Taiwu or Pacific after 12pm to get special offer!
Cheers!
*don't worry, I promise the next post won't be bout food again :p*
p.s.: if anyone wants to have dim sum but is worried about the price, go to Taiwu or Pacific after 12pm to get special offer!
Cheers!




2 comments:
ooo, i wan some krispy kreme too. next time u come bek, import some for me(^^)
hahaha! by the time reach you become 'soggy kreme' redi. :p Just hope it opens in malaysia la. Everyone say "WE WANT KRISPY KREME!"
Post a Comment