It’s cold
Under the warm duvet
I’m feeling thirsty, dehydrated even
I touch my own skin
But feel the boiling hot
Can the bone emanate cold?
A slight snigger as I thought of heat transfer
A blunt long stone
That was my heart
Felt as if a hand rubbed over it
Like sand paper smoothing the top
As it begins to thin slowly, smoothed more than it should
A fluctuating electric like blood pumped out of the heart
Felt all the way in the bones
To the very tip of my fingers
Can I move my fingers? Yes, the sudden current gone for now
Pushed back along the bone
I’m shivering
The temperature has dropped
A feeling of boredom
Like eating more than you should
How familiar it is
Yet how I’m fed up with it
I’m feeling tired
Sleepy even, though I’ve slept the day away
Darkness seem alluring now
I wonder how heaven might be?
How I wished to be saved!
Freed from what the body has to offer
Finally understanding fulfilment
And now I give in again
To that world of nothingness
A world I control
A world I dream away
As I let darkness consume me
Comforting me,
Once more
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment