Today is the last day for PC Fair in Kota Kinabalu. Just like all other PC Fair's, this fair was crammed with all walks of life. No need for me to mention it, I'm sure most of you are familiar with the pushing, budging, treading of shoes, scratching of nails, peeping over shoulders and such. Even cars were climbing over drains and curbs to snatch available parking space! 10 minutes into this and my brain was already all foggy. Luckily my dad and I were able to grab the "essentials" while drifting along with the sea of yapping and banging shoppers. Behold my new laptop skin!....:
I love the idea of skating while tagging 3 Elephant balloons along! :) It's such a cute concept, with the watercolour and simple outlines and all, don't you think? ;) I also bought some other stuffs AND my fish mouse. After I brought it home I realised it wasn't working well and brought it back to the PC Fair again. But unfortunately for me, Fish Mouses (or is it Fish Mice??) were sold out!! Aaarrrgggh! And I had to get the spoilt one... :( So I exchanged it for cash instead. Huhu.. I really want that Fish Mouse!! ...Too bad for me :'(University update! My accommodation at The University of Manchester will be at Whitworth Park. CHeck it OuT!
I was fine with it until I realised that I misunderstood one thing:"Mixed sex accommodation in spacious single and shared study bedrooms with washbasins, ample wardrobe space, telephone and Ethernet connection."
From this phrase, did you think that all rooms will have their own telephone connection? I did. And I was so disappointed when they confirmed that all rooms share one public phone at the corridor! :'( Huhu.. Communication will be critical for me when I reach UK, especially to keep in touch with family members back home. And sharing a public phone means no privacy! :( Lots of other halls provide you with your own telephone link, and I had to choose this hall ...Well, there's no use complaining now, I'll just have to put it with it...
lesson of the day: Please make sure that something is in a good/expected condition before you buy/apply for it.
Good night folks *sighs*



0 comments:
Post a Comment